PDA

View Full Version : Flea market finds; and a mini mod to BLUE

NOTPAID4
10-26-2011, 12:39 PM
Yesterday, like most Tuesdays, I head out for a flea market to see IF I can find anything interesting. Well, I came home with these things...

Chrome plastic moldings
Some 1/8" molding tape
Some type of light switching mechanism
A push type On and Off switch that lights up
And this... believe it's a wheel cap but I had another use for it for BLUE
(I ground the pins down and velcroed it onto BLUES power steering cap)

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/DSCN0073-1.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/DSCN0066-1.jpg

AWE Daniel
10-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Cool!

SmokedRam
10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
schweet!!!

Storm Rider
10-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Way to go Bro. Another flea market mod that looks original.

Fla 66 cuda
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Man i can't wait to be retired having all the time in the world to get the great deals.Lookin good there Jim.

SmokedRam
10-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Man i can't wait to be retired having all the time in the world to get the great deals.Lookin good there Jim.

Me too...however I will have to wait another 32 more years!

Fla 66 cuda
10-26-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm counting down 10 years and counting [don't any of you older guys say there won't be anything left] unless my wife picks the right numbers [yea right] i just have that one candle left at the end of my tunnel don't blow it out please,i could possibly go postal.

NOTPAID4
10-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Me too...however I will have to wait another 32 more years!
Thanks Adam for the compliment; Me.... wish I could go BACK 32 YEARS!

Way to go Bro. Another flea market mod that looks original.
THANK YOU, my Brother Paul... half the FUN is finding this JUNK... 'er stuff!

I'm counting down 10 years and counting [don't any of you older guys say there won't be anything left] unless my wife picks the right numbers [yea right] i just have that one candle left at the end of my tunnel don't blow it out please,i could possibly go postal.
Thanks LOU for the comment... Your time will come my Brother! When you get to be my age... you wanna look BACKWARDS!

SmokedRam
10-26-2011, 07:25 PM
LOL...it seems like a freaking lifetime til I can retire...Jim, I do admire you modding talents...seems like you have the formula figured out to mod on a low budget. I need to get tips from you!

Storm Rider
10-26-2011, 07:49 PM
LOL...it seems like a freaking lifetime til I can retire...Jim, I do admire you modding talents...seems like you have the formula figured out to mod on a low budget. I need to get tips from you!

Adam - Jim has it down on the low cost mods, but they don't look low cost. That is the trick.

Fla 66 cuda
10-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Exactly if you can find stuff cheap and make it look expensive that's a skill mixed with a little luck.

NOTPAID4
10-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys... YOU hafta look far and wide for some cheapy mods. The flea market really HAS been good for me as far as finding MODS I can afford.