PDA

View Full Version : Wishing my wife Tee a Happy Birthday!

NOTPAID4
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Just wanted to wish my wife Tee, "MRS.PAID4 R/T", a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank YOU for being by my side and being there for ME!!!

I love YOU sweetheart!

NOW... watchamakin' for supper??? Just kidding.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/happy_birthday.jpg

4XLGator
12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Happy birthday, Tee!

Storm Rider
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sis !!!!
Hope you had an awesome day. Did my brother treat you right on your birthday, with say breakfast in bed or some roses? Thanks for being there for me also. I LOVE YOU !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

NOTPAID4
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Not so sure this turned out to be such a nice birthday for Tee. She had to take me to the VA Hospital most of the day today with my primary doctor for all kinds of tests, blood work, EKGs and Xrays and shots and didn't get out of there until right at 5PM.

Then we she turned her phone on after we got out of the VA, she had a message from work that they LOST their contract and she no longer has a job and has to come down tomorrow to turn her keys in.

Oh well, ONE day at a time!

I'll make it up to her as soon as I can.

AWE Daniel
12-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Dang that sucks, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OklaHemi
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
well shit, see the positive brother... pamper that super awesome lady

Ms.MagnumSLT
12-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday Tee! Wish it had been a better day for you but hopefully things will turn around soon.:)

BAD HABIT
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Happy birthday Miss T, hope you have/had a great day...

Sent from my badass EVO on TapaTalk....

ramn it
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Happy Birthday Tee wishin it could've been better . we have a great support group here if you need us!!

Fla 66 cuda
12-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Happy birthday Tee sorry to hear it was not so good.Hope everythings ok with you Jim things will be better tomorrow. Happy Birthday just the same.

Onk
12-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Im 8 mins late, but Happy Birfday Tee!!! Hope it was an awesome day for you!

NOTPAID4
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Just wanted to wish my wife Tee, "MRS.PAID4 R/T", a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank YOU for being by my side and being there for ME!!!

I love YOU sweetheart!

NOW... watchamakin' for supper??? Just kidding.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/deboyacej/happy_birthday.jpg
Thank you babe, I love YOU!!!

Happy birthday, Tee!
Thank you so very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sis !!!!
Hope you had an awesome day. Did my brother treat you right on your birthday, with say breakfast in bed or some roses? Thanks for being there for me also. I LOVE YOU !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
Aw, Storm... YOU know I love you, my big brother and thank YOU for the birthday wish. Definately NO breakfast in bed or anywhere else IF HE COOKS IT... LOL And as far as roses, I'd rather have CAR PARTS.

Not so sure this turned out to be such a nice birthday for Tee. She had to take me to the VA Hospital most of the day today with my primary doctor for all kinds of tests, blood work, EKGs and Xrays and shots and didn't get out of there until right at 5PM.

Then we she turned her phone on after we got out of the VA, she had a message from work that they LOST their contract and she no longer has a job and has to come down tomorrow to turn her keys in.

Oh well, ONE day at a time!

I'll make it up to her as soon as I can.
I still had a nice day spending it with YOU!

Dang that sucks, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you so much Daniel. NOT a problem ~ I got dis... LOL

well shit, see the positive brother... pamper that super awesome lady
Aw... Thank YOU so much Michael.

Happy Birthday Tee! Wish it had been a better day for you but hopefully things will turn around soon.:)
Thank you my sister Spring... it'll be alright!

Happy birthday Miss T, hope you have/had a great day...

QUOTE]
Thank you so much Jay and I had a GREAT day!

[QUOTE=ramn it;45465]Happy Birthday Tee wishin it could've been better . we have a great support group here if you need us!!
Thank you so very much and I know THAT!

Happy birthday Tee sorry to hear it was not so good.Hope everythings ok with you Jim things will be better tomorrow. Happy Birthday just the same.
Thank you Fla 66... I always look to the future!

Im 8 mins late, but Happy Birfday Tee!!! Hope it was an awesome day for you!
Thank you much RamStrat and it was; everyday is a good day when I wake up next to my Babe.

Woops.... forgot to log Jimmie out......... LOL