Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > Lowered
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2010, 08:59 AM   #1

tuned93
Newb

Default spindles or control arms
im looking at getting some drop spindles or control arms temporarily till i bag my truck. im in iraq now, as some of you know, and im gonna buy my first house when i get back so i wont be able to purchase a full bag kit right away. depending on whats left over after the house, fees, furnishing, ect. is how much i have to play with. i already have to buy a new set of tires cuz the truck has been sitting this whole time. so they have flat spots. i would like to get 3'' of drop up front so my question is... does anyone make a 3'' drop spindle or set of control arms that will keep the stock streering geometry? keep in mind im also on a budget.