Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > Engine & Performance
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #1

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Name: PI_greg
Default 6.1 dual coil ignition mod
This was an unexpected buy the other night, couldn't pass it up. Anyway I recieved it today and it looks like it'll be the next mod to get done. I also have headers that need installed but I want to do them on a lift. I spoke to the guy at a shop I have had some work done last year and he's going to let me come in the following weekend while the shop is closed and use their lift. Way cool dude. So anyway I'm about to dump the ugly wires. This should improve the engine looks and can't help but to improve the ignition some. I'm hoping this will prevent the "miss-fire" codes that pop up with the bigger cams.

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote