Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Photo Gallery > Photo's & Video's
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Photo's & Video's Post your photo's & video's here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #1

BOS/SRT
Newb

Name: Jimmy
Default Black Ops Autoworks - Carbon Fiber Roof Overlay In The Works!
Those of you that have been around for some years know that I've already had a carbon fiber roof made, but wasn't done correctly. So, I've been waiting some years now to get it done right. Luckily I came across Chad from Black Ops Autoworks, who makes badazz parts for Cherokee's and LX's now. Chad has been making amazing parts and his parts are manufactured by Carbon by Design. These parts are not made by CBD, these are made by Chad himself. Take a peak. Roof should be on my ride this weekend. Chad is also overlaying my 09-10 tails ( you can figure out what's being done, lol) and 3g firewall. It's going to be badazz. He's also making a new hood for the 1st and 2nd gen chargers, so I'll keep you posted on that. The hoods will be manufactured by CBD.
So here's a sneak peak at the roof. Future parts are being planned, always. You'll just have to wait and see.....
:rocker:

CarbonbyDesign, Billet Tech Designer, Razor's Edge, SpeedLogix, KW v2, Predator 91 tune, 22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels , Nitto 420s, BWoody Sway endlinks, Hotchkis sways, Magnaflow highflow/mod c-back, DMH electric cutouts, 22elite, BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV, Killerglass, ABG roof lip, GSM intake, Danko v2 spoiler, tinted corner/tails, Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote