Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > LX Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #1

BOS/SRT
Newb

Name: Jimmy
Default DMH Low Profile Electric Cutouts - Write Up
I removed the entire cig lighter assembly, leaving a hole for me to mount the cutout switch, but the hole is bigger than switch. I couldn't find a plastic adapter, fortunately I tried "power brake check grommet and it fit perfectly and the switch is secure. Here's the pic of grommet...

Here's the ash tray switch..

I will post more pix of install and unit later tonight. I will also be running the wiring through the firewall grommet into the bay and wrap it up secure, so it will be ready once they weld the cutouts.

CarbonbyDesign, Billet Tech Designer, Razor's Edge, SpeedLogix, KW v2, Predator 91 tune, 22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels , Nitto 420s, BWoody Sway endlinks, Hotchkis sways, Magnaflow highflow/mod c-back, DMH electric cutouts, 22elite, BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV, Killerglass, ABG roof lip, GSM intake, Danko v2 spoiler, tinted corner/tails, Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote