Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 2ND Gen : 1994 - 2002 > Lowered
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Stealth Mode
Banned

Name: ^^
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Stealth Mode
Default My 1st Gen Dodge Ram
This is my 1986 Dodge Ram D-150. It's been lowered 6" in the front and 5" in the rear.

It currently sport's a '71 HiPo 225 Slant 6. .435 Lunati Cam. 360 Magnum valves and valve springs. Head has been shaved down and ported, intake has as well. Harland Sharp custom roller rockers. 4 speed on the floor with a twin disk mcleod clutch. Solid aluminum driveshaft. 9 1/4" rear end with 3.70:1 gear's and 1 1/8" front/rear sway bar. Has all manual gauges molded into the stock dash housing. They sit right behind the glass and look stock.

The truck has came a hella long way since I got. When I picked it up ($300) the grill was broken. Wiring was a mess and was just overall in shitty condition.

Future plan's after tax time, it's going under the knife and getting a moon roof, painted triple black, raising the front back up a couple inches in preperation for the 360, getting my CalTracs installed and boomtube exhaust.

RamStrat, That Dodge you were in last night was beautiful. Thank's for referring me to the site!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010265.jpg (98.9 KB, 22 views)
Stealth Mode is offline   Reply With Quote