Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > semopar.com Forum > Site Comments, Suggestions, & Questions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #51
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Originally Posted by 03 rammer View Post
I think this picture pretty much sums up the mild to wild aspect of SEMOPARS: As you can see in this pic we have a great mix of trucks starting from day one.

Would need a much wider lense today to fit all our trucks/cars in there for the Central Florida Chapter...
Old 11-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #52

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Originally Posted by 96MagnumRam View Post
Would need a much wider lense today to fit all our trucks/cars in there for the Central Florida Chapter...
Thats a good thing. That was taken with my HTC EVO. So I was shocked it all fit. lol

Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #53
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Originally Posted by 03 rammer View Post
I think this picture pretty much sums up the mild to wild aspect of SEMOPARS: As you can see in this pic we have a great mix of trucks starting from day one.

Didnt I take that picture?? Lol
Old 11-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #54

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
You took one similar. This one is from my phone for sure I have 5 of them and a whole bunch from the truck and jeep fest.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #55
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Im closing this thread. I think its safe to say that the issue has been resolved. We seem to be steering off topic now.

Thanks to all who inputed their thoughts, comments, and opinions that helped up achieve a solution suitable for everyone.

It is things like this that will make SEM the biggest, baddest, best mopar club around!!!

RS
Closed Thread