Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > semopar.com Forum > Site Comments, Suggestions, & Questions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Originally Posted by 004x41500 View Post
this wasnt a post to separate the site, it was merely constructive criticism. i posted many pics in the thread you started. i just felt that this should be addressed while were still small and growing, before it becomes a problem, and the site shuts down. there are some really sweet rides on here, and alot of blood sweat and tears spent on them as well, and the sales point i understand, but you also have to be careful not to give the impression that this site is all modded vehicles only.

I second this...if this is going to an actual "club" than I feel that every single member of the club has a voice and should be able, without reprimand to voice his/her concern. I LOVE this place and I prromote it heavily on other places I frequent...

It truely hurts a little that someone would feel less of us for being honest for exhibiting our opinions.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:47 PM   #12

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
we dont feel any less of anyone you guys are great members and i dont understand why yall feel the way you do

Old 11-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #13

004x41500
R/T Member

Name: Cory
Garage
Send a message via AIM to 004x41500 Send a message via Skype™ to 004x41500
shaggy i appreciate the response, i really didnt mean to offend anyone, like i said i was just voicing my opinion on things, as i see that theres no other way to improve a site without the users input on things. I thought it was best to post publicly so it can be brought to everyones attention, and for those who havent said anything for fear of being flamed or even worse banned, and that way improvements and other suggestions can be made, that way everyone is happy, and so that theres no left wing or right wing.

'01 Silver Ram 1500 4x4 SLT Off Road Quad Cab 5.9L Auto

Ya, it wants to be a 6 cylinder...Cummins that is.
My name is Ram, and I wish I was a 24v cummins.

Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #14

Shaggy
Administrator

Guys, we have no issues of you posting up your concerns. Always post up your ideas and concerns. We like to hear them. Whatever you think can better the site, post up that idea and we can all talk about it as a whole.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #15

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
mmmmmmm.....No issues here. Im on the fence I consider myself a stock modified truck.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #16

004x41500
R/T Member

Name: Cory
Garage
Send a message via AIM to 004x41500 Send a message via Skype™ to 004x41500
i can see where 96magnum is coming from, since jay had said he was just going to delete the post, and it came across to me like he took offense to it, and was trying to keep us quiet about it, but now it seems that the internet has really taken away the ability to tell a persons demeanor. though i highly doubt jay intended it to be taken the way it was.

'01 Silver Ram 1500 4x4 SLT Off Road Quad Cab 5.9L Auto

Ya, it wants to be a 6 cylinder...Cummins that is.
My name is Ram, and I wish I was a 24v cummins.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #17
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Well, I think that as long as we can be assured that the unmodded guys that we invite hear have the same opprotunaties as the modded members that we are set. And when I say that I mean NO DISRESPECT TO ANY MODDED MEMBERS...Maybe we are just experiencing growing pains as more guys join up. We just wanna be sure that you would be proud to park next to our vehicles if we were meeting up somewhere....
Old 11-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #18

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Garage
i wont flame anyone or ban anyone unless rules are broken, your concerns are valid, but in no way cory are we right winging anything, we dont control who signs up by anymeans. im sorry you feel the way you do.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #19

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Garage
absolutely adam, why would i be ashamed to have you in my club or park next to me, i drove a gen 2 once too looked totally stock until i lifted the hood....03 rammer thanks for your input again my 3rd gen looks pretty stock too now that i think about it....

Old 11-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #20

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Garage
cory i did take a lil offense cause in noway have i made anything ive done or say look, like im right winging the place, WE are trying to make the best s/e club and site there is and in noway would we discriminate on a mopar thats unmodded or to modded....

Closed Thread