Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #11

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Name: Lou
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Fla 66 cuda
I can imagine that would have be an awkward moment for all.

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2001 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
2013 Hyundai Elantra
2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Coupe
All housed at the redneck mansion.

USAF Fighter Aircraft Mechanic 1979-1989

Fla 66 cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #12

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Not that great of a day here either. Got back home from running errands and decided I'd use some touch paint on BLUE for some of the worse scratches; touch up paint had been in the garage and with the heat, most of it dried up, made due with what I had. Then I wanted to finished up mowing the back yard.... got the tractor out.... of course here comes the rain... put it back in; waited an hour and NOW had to mow a wet back yard... not too smart but I had to get it down BEFORE we head to Georgia.... then the cable came loose on the garage door; tired to put it back on and no luck and when I closed it back up ,the large spring yanked on the roof hanger and bent it really bad.... then a wheel came out of the door track and cannot find it anywhere.... Just forced the garage door closed for now... and just for the heck of it tried to open it back ~ feels jammed NOW. I'm NOT touching anything else TODAY!!!

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #13

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Garage
That was there when i was there, remember we had U2s there plus only 5 minute filght from the DMZ.

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2013 Hyundai Elantra

Old 08-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #14
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
reading the posts in this thread reminds me of sitting with my uncle at the VA....

J/K guys, thank you all dearly for your service...
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #15

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Garage
Originally Posted by NOTPAID4 View Post
Not that great of a day here either. Got back home from running errands and decided I'd use some touch paint on BLUE for some of the worse scratches; touch up paint had been in the garage and with the heat, most of it dried up, made due with what I had. Then I wanted to finished up mowing the back yard.... got the tractor out.... of course here comes the rain... put it back in; waited an hour and NOW had to mow a wet back yard... not too smart but I had to get it down BEFORE we head to Georgia.... then the cable came loose on the garage door; tired to put it back on and no luck and when I closed it back up ,the large spring yanked on the roof hanger and bent it really bad.... then a wheel came out of the door track and cannot find it anywhere.... Just forced the garage door closed for now... and just for the heck of it tried to open it back ~ feels jammed NOW. I'm NOT touching anything else TODAY!!!
Keep your touch up paint in the refrigreator in the garage won't dry up i used to keep my topcoats and epoxie in the fridge years ago at work [aircraft]

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2013 Hyundai Elantra

Old 08-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #16

Smitty
V6 Member

Name: Ken
Send a message via AIM to Smitty Send a message via MSN to Smitty Send a message via Yahoo to Smitty
Sorry for stealing your thread Notpaid4. Us old folks get flashbacks. "Charlie in the wire"

2010 Jayco Eagle 285 5th Wheel
Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #17

Smitty
V6 Member

Name: Ken
Send a message via AIM to Smitty Send a message via MSN to Smitty Send a message via Yahoo to Smitty
Originally Posted by 96MagnumRam View Post
reading the posts in this thread reminds me of sitting with my uncle at the VA....

J/K guys, thank you all dearly for your service...
Your welcome. I love to sit around and listen to my Dad and other relatives talk about their time in military. It is a wonder no one was shot or hung...LOL

2010 Jayco Eagle 285 5th Wheel
Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Your welcome. I love to sit around and listen to my Dad and other relatives talk about their time in military. It is a wonder no one was shot or hung...LOL

95% of the time when my uncle needs a driver to get him home from the VA, he calls me and I take the day off work...seeing what those guys have sacrificed to help all of us who didint serve live in a free country, gives you an appreciation for what they have gone through. It can really be an eye opening experience.
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #19

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Garage
Your welcome Adam, sorry for going off on another track and i have no idea what this thread was about gonna have to go back and refresh.

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2013 Hyundai Elantra

Old 08-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #20

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Name: PI_greg
Originally Posted by NOTPAID4 View Post
Jim,
I have had two weeks of everything I touch falling apart. I think it's karma backing up. lol
All I can say is keep your shoulder to the wheel and keep pushing.

I'm hoping that I'm over the hump.

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote