Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > General Discussions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 03-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #11
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
LMAO...

"You may be asking yourself why Dodge felt the need to use so many damn screws..."

and I got the answer for ya...

"Hell if I know"
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #12
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Thats another reason I havent done it...

If you just look at my dash wrong, it will crack....do anything that would involve touching it or anything next to it would pretty much kill it...lol
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:06 AM   #13

car_enthusiast63
V6 Member

Name: Jordan
Lmao yea i heard that part too lol great video so far though, Thanks for posting them up Daniel. And yea tell me about it i got a huge crack in mine and the front peice that is separate is just falling apart, I went to see if I would pull it off I dont even know why and that thing just snaps in little peices. My dads 2nd gen just has a huge hole in the dash most is gone already. i dont get why the hell that happens. Oh and for that front peice, i was thinking of buying a new one to replace it, its like 200 dollars just for that one piece.