Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #11

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Thanks everyone, it surely is nice to Finally have a place to call home. Been living in college housing and apartments for too long.

Paul, you are correct the settling down part is the longest. lol Slowly we are making progress.

Jay, good luck now is the time to buy for sure. Especially if your a first time home buyer. Check out an FHA loan if you don't have that much to put down on a house. We ending up only having to dish out of pocket 3400 bucks

Old 06-20-2011, 12:09 PM   #12

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
man after moving as much as i have i have the packing and unpacking down. i go crazy when it comes to getting everything done. one day everything will be unpacked and pics hanging. i have found it is better to get it all done as fast as possible/

congrats on the home, it does feel good to have you own place. dont forget to save up for the first years taxes due at the beginning or next year plus a payment increase as your escrow starts to cover the future taxes. i dont know if florida does anything different but i have seen many people get screwed when that tax bill comes in. also google bi monthly payments. it cost you nothing extra but it will eat the interest off the note leaving you ahead if you ever sale. i think i read just doing bi monthly payments can take 7-9 years off of your note.

OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote