Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > General Discussions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 08-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #21

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
ill be honest D, its not that hard, I just got outta school and landed my job yall know that, my test was being able to keep it while not working and attending school, living on the bare essentials, if you land a job in your feild quick enough, itll all fall into place trust me...no matter what we all drive we all mod it and that takes money, and tires is just a every 40k thing....but its all in what you want to do, in the end its your wallet...im just trying to relieve you from thinking you have to get rid of it...

Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #22

ramthis9501
SRT Member

Name: Colton
Garage
I hope you don't have to get rid of it

Old 08-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #23

Silverbullet08
R/T Member

Name: Nick
haha and u gave me crap for getting rid of mine...

if u plan on selling it why keep modding it...

The Legend Returns
Silverbullet08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #24

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
No Nick I gave u crap for getting a every 16 year olds girls dream

Old 08-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #25

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Oh snap...

Sent from my badass EVO on TapaTalk....

Old 08-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #26

Silverbullet08
R/T Member

how do u think i pick up girls? haha i park this thing at the hs parking lot and they all flock over lmao

good one though. might as well get rid of it now bc its not worth shit just to let u know. i had the lowest miles out of anyone and only could get 10k...

The Legend Returns

Last edited by Silverbullet08; 08-05-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #27

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
LOL ~ YOU don't have to ask ME, what my choice would be.... with six magnums.... I'd say MAGNUM!!! I have owned over 300 cars and still have over 20 and I keep driving these....IN fact, my motorcycle has sit NOW for two years as I'm having so much fun with these. The look Cool, drive GREAT, have lots of room, tons of MODS you can do to these and YOU can find a good deal on one; we got THREE of ours off Craigs List!!! Good luck on whatever you decide.

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #28

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
Hey Jim you should sell me one lol

Old 08-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #29

Silverbullet08
R/T Member

and guess what i test drove the other day?

The Legend Returns
Old 08-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #30

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Originally Posted by AWE Daniel View Post
Hey Jim you should sell me one lol
LOL ~ I'm having too much FUN with all of mine.

I have my 06 SRT for pure power and only take it out when there is NO chance of rain; the 'SHADOW" is hidin' in the garage. This ONE just turned 11,000 miles.

My 05 Red R/T (LUCKY), is the one with the most mods with the flowmaster 40's, Blastin Bob's tailpipe and DMH electtric cutouts and had a little over 50K miles on it. All the engine dress up goodies, 2010 SRT Challenger wheels. And LOTS of other mods.

And my 05 R/T (BLUE) is my everyday driver and "Test Mule", which I'll try MODS on that I wouldn't dare on my better cars. I've already logged quite a few miles on this one.... Love this car too, although it's not nearly as nice as the others as the previous owner, it was just a car to him... he hauled everything in this car; even a butt load of bales of straw ~ what a mess I had to clean. This IS the car we hope to drive to Georgia and then to Florida on August 14th.

Can't speak for her positively... but don't think Tee would EVER get rid of any of hers either.... IN FACT, we have had a couple beggin her to sell her everyday driver CHANCE, the black R/T with all the orange trim and she told them "NO WAY"!!!

Now let's see.... her RED R/T (ANGEL) has gotten a trophy as almost every show we have been too; guess they love her vertical doors. This car was a one owner like my Red R/T when we got it and it incredible shape....so I know that ONE will never be parted with.

Now... let talk about her DEMON car. This one we got with 17,000 miles on it; at 19,000 miles had electrical issues.... found out it was a Louisanna Flood car. Took us a whole year to get someone smart enough to fix it; FINALLY it is running fantastic! This is the only 6 cylinder car we have. AND... it NOW only has 27,000 miles. Looking GREAT and running GREAT ~ Too much fun to play with and besides because we NOW know it was a FLOOD CAR, it would be worth NOTHING except to Tee and I. All in All, with all the extras we got on it when we bought it and all the repairs we put into it... it was still worth it and I could NOT buy another car as good as this one is now for even close to that money. So glad we did NOT give up on it... but that is why we initially started looking for another.

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote