Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > Interior & Exterior
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #31

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
lol this is why i dont run stickers on my truck. Even though its good to represent its almost like your driving a company truck with a sticker thats says hows my driving and a number to call. You do one false move or piss someone off, Ring Ring to your boss or in this case this guy with no life signing up to a forum to get the last word in.

Also by the way still didnt get the lights today. I sent the guy a message asking how he sent them because it doesnt show a tracking number. SIGH....

Last edited by 03 Rammer; 01-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.
03 Rammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #32

BIG RED
Newb

Name: joe
Garage
Originally Posted by CHEVYRULER666 View Post
That is obvious by your driving....you arrogant little pecker boy! Maybe you should get a bigger truck next time to compensate for your little wee wee! And maybe a few more gay stickers to advertise where you live and breathe!

maybe me and keven will have to find u and sho u a thing or 2 iam sure u wont like the driving cause will end up driving away ull end up watein on a tow truck to take it right to the junk yard oh ya ill come back just to take ur girl and sho here how big my ram is
BIG RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #33

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Originally Posted by BIG RED View Post
maybe me and keven will have to find u and sho u a thing or 2 iam sure u wont like the driving cause will end up driving away ull end up watein on a tow truck to take it right to the junk yard oh ya ill come back just to take ur girl and sho here how big my ram is
Are you sure he has a girl with him and not a guy? Only a fa*#$@ would do something like this.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #34

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
So shipping update still nothing. Found out the guy did not send it how he should of. He sent it parcel post the cheapest longest way possible. I did a quote on USPS.com they said it would take NINE DAYS! Soooo if everything stays ontrack tomorrow or thursday, Fingers Crossed

Old 01-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #35
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
I mailed Okla's gloves to him USPS flat rate box over a week ago and he still hasn't gotten them...
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:07 PM   #36

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
I hope you get them soon I'm getting impatient... Just watch how I drive...

Old 01-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #37

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Wow that sucks, Is it me or is shipping a hit or miss. One week shipping is fast the next it drags out?

Yes Jay I guess you are impatient buts thats what the extra KCs, fire truck horn and the black smoke is for.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #38
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
I think USPS is probably still backed up from the holidays...but they have some awfully fishy practices...heres an example:

If I mail something to my uncle in Hidson, FL from the mailbox at my house, the package/letter gets diverted to a sorting center or somthing in St. Petersburg. If I actually take it to the mailbox it takes a faster route and usually goes straight to the post office in Hudson.
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #39

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
i dont have black smog or airhorns(yet)...but i got hella's...a reg horn and a loud mouth...

Old 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #40
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Originally Posted by BIG RED View Post
Ill be happy to show this guy a thing or two...lol
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote