Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > Limited Edition > Rumble Bee's
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #1

repoman
V8 Member

Name: nick
Default what is a rumble bee?
The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee is the truck remake of the Dodge Super Bee (2007 model). It bears the bumble bee stripe that is similar to the one that can be found on the old Dodge Super Bee, Charger, and Challenger. It was only offered in a regular cab/short-box 'SLT' version with either 4X4 or 4X2 setup. Fewer of the latter, but some different versions of the Ram were given aftermarket Rumble Bee modifications by the consumer. This was a limited edition remake, and was only made available in 2004 and 2005 (Second Swarm)and only came in a two door short box set up.

PerformanceThe Dodge Ram Rumble Bee uses the Hemi V8 engine producing 345 horsepower and 375 pound-feet of torque. There were 4850 made in 2004 and 5000 made in 2005. The Dodge Rumble Bee has a 3.92 ratio rear end. The Rumble Bee Hemi does produce anymore power than the 2004-2005 Hemi ram non Rumble Bee editions.

ExteriorThe exterior of the Dodge Ram Rumble Bee only comes in two colors: black or yellow. It bears the symbol of a Bee that can be found on past Dodge Bee edition cars. The stripe that runs down the back end of the bed side has a logo in the middle depicting a Bee on wheels. There are custom all around ground effects fascia sported on the truck. The hood is decorated with a non-functional hood scoop, and "Sport" fascia.

InteriorThe interior of the Rumble bee is adorned with a centre console of black and yellow with a dash plaque indicating its production number. The door panels sport yellow stripes with a bee badge on them. All Rumble bee's came with cloth interior, which could be upgraded to custom leather by the customer in the aftermarket. The aftermarket also offered yellow coloured knobs for stereo, heater and seat knobs.
repoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Good info!
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #3

repoman
V8 Member

ehhh...got bored
Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #4

AWE Alex
Newb

Source for info? I have seen Rumble Bees in other colors, with and without the interior options listed.

2000 CVPI, DDM Tuning 8k HIDs, glasspacks, 2012 Dodge Charge SE 17"s with Michelin Energy
CPS Blaster6 TIR3 LED T/A (A/W), Linear LED dash light (A/W) FL 316.2397(3)
AWE Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #5

repoman
V8 Member

it was from a rumble bee register......maybe but they could have been clones ive never seen a numberd white silver or pink rumble bee but they r out there....i checked few mopar sites and it seems correct....unless the and a production number like the daytonas in the dash they aint the real thing no differ. than anyone else truck ohhhh go fast stickers lol gay......
Old 05-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #6

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
Originally Posted by AWE Alex View Post
Source for info? I have seen Rumble Bees in other colors, with and without the interior options listed.
This guy drives a crown vic, nuff said.

I think you are right repoman, i haven't seen any rumblebee trucks that were not yellow. My brother is probably getting confused with the superbee chargers or something.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #7

AWE Alex
Newb

Perhaps I am confused, was probably thinking of the Daytonas, those things are everywhere.

2000 CVPI, DDM Tuning 8k HIDs, glasspacks, 2012 Dodge Charge SE 17"s with Michelin Energy
CPS Blaster6 TIR3 LED T/A (A/W), Linear LED dash light (A/W) FL 316.2397(3)
AWE Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Well, the Rumble Bee decals are readily available...it's VERY common for people to clone them...which prob explains why you've seen them in other colors.
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #9

repoman
V8 Member

yeah i run into this pink one almost every day guess he is going for the "pink panther" look but he badged it a r.b. give u one guess what drives it....lol
Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #10
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
good info and correct info. I almost bought a Rumble Bee a couple of months ago. It was a 4x2, and it was in good condition. I just couldnt bare to give up RamIt. We were just about to start filling out paperwork when I stopped and said I couldnt do it.

Besides, driving an "Arrest Me Yellow" truck built for speed wouldnt be a good idea with me...lol
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote