Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > semopar.com Forum > Site Comments, Suggestions, & Questions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Default Consumer Reports section
Over on another forum I am on we have a classified section where fellow members post their items for sell. Now, we also sort of have that with our little section that we have here, just not as large. Seeing as we buy/sell/trade goods with other forum members we have a "consumer reports" section that we post our experiences, be them good or bad on fellow members and outside companies. It works VERY VERY well over there...

I was thinking as we get larger, we might want to think about doing something similar here...
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #2

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
yup i prolly would seller ratings maybe in a sticky in the for sale section along with a set of rules for selling items ill get working on it soon...

Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #3

Newb

Originally Posted by 96MagnumRam View Post
Over on another forum I am on we have a classified section where fellow members post their items for sell. Now, we also sort of have that with our little section that we have here, just not as large. Seeing as we buy/sell/trade goods with other forum members we have a "consumer reports" section that we post our experiences, be them good or bad on fellow members and outside companies. It works VERY VERY well over there...

I was thinking as we get larger, we might want to think about doing something similar here...
Kinda like the BBB, I like it.

Peace J.R.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Originally Posted by Jusjay727 View Post
yup i prolly would seller ratings maybe in a sticky in the for sale section along with a set of rules for selling items ill get working on it soon...
Good deal

Originally Posted by #860 View Post
Kinda like the BBB, I like it.
Yeah, like I said it works out really well...
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote