Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
BassMaster
V6 Member

Name: John
Default Wooohoo!
That's what I was shouting this past Monday.. Cleaned out the truck and decided to re-read my warranty papers.. It's valid another 1k miles AND I have the Silver Plus package, which includes power train and front end components. I have an appointment at Dodge tomorrow morning at 9. Im also hoping to take advantage of the road hazard warranty and see if they will do something with my tires, have nails in 3 of 4 tires.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
hahaha SCORE!!!!!!!!
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
BassMaster
V6 Member

My girlfriend ran outside, what the hell are you screaming about? It was pretty funny. I will update yall tomorrow once I find out whats going on.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
Good news!!
4XLGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #5

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
Great news. Get all you can have done while you can.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #6

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Wow, that's GREAT news ~ Lets hope they follow through. Wishing you the best!

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
BassMaster
V6 Member

Wouldn't do anything. Paid $80 to waste gas and reset the PCM. Dropped it off, 3 hours later they call saying they can't find anything wrong. Went and took a tech for a drive. As soon as I took off I asked if they reset the computer, he told me he reset the clutches and the computer... So of course nothing would happen. While driving, oh it could be the TC, they wanted another $80 to diagnose it.. Got another appointment in the morning with someone else to run the back pressure check and have the TC checked, free. The sudden surges are normal apparently. I showed him the 45mph surge and that's what he told me. Before I left they reset the computer and clutches again.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #8
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
That sucks. Sounds like they don't want anything to do with it, which unfortunately may be because of the warranty being so close to expiration.
4XLGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #9

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Warranty that charges you 80 dollars to diagnose it for each concern. That doesnt sound correct. Take it from me, that works for chrysler.

Is your plan a Chrysler contract? Or an aftermarket warranty. You should only have to pay a deductable per RO/visit. If you not happy with the service call Chrysler and open a case with them. They will tell the dealership what to do to fix the problem Tell them your concerns and what you want done. We listen to our customers and when pepole call to open a case about it, they usually get their way. Not to mention if you complain enough you will get your way. I see this happen every day

Old 06-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
BassMaster
V6 Member

Extended warranty i believe its through fidelis I bought the truck from a different dealer and the $80 charge was for diagnosis. The back pressure check i had done this morning came out fine. Driver side .5 passenger 1.0.. With no muffler. I have 1500 miles left on my warranty. Earlier today went to pull onto US1 when it went to third gear it had a major delay. Rpms hit 6k dropped then jumped again.