Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > LX Forum > Magnum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 03-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default Forgot about this; NEW windshiedl for BLUE
After Tee and I had told Johathan we'd take his car Thursday and he was bringing it to our town on Friday... a rock had flown up and hit his windshield and putting about a 2 foot long crack across the bottom; it could be inspected as is... but we didn't view it like that so he ordered a new windshield for us & supposed to put in here at our house on Tuesday between 12-4 pm.

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
nice!!!!
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #3

Ms.MagnumSLT
R/T Member

Name: Spring
Garage
Cool! I just had a new windshield put in my truck too. couldnt believe a damn acorn fell from a tree an cracked it!

05'Ram 1500 QC window Vents Cherry Bomb exhaust In DashDVD/mp3player
Ram Bedliner Chrome Doorhandles Tinted Windows
Ram head light up tow hitch cover,Billet Grille, Billet locking gas door 2" Ground Force Drop,Westin Bed Caps

Ms.MagnumSLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #4

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Garage
Just got the call to confirm appt for tomorrow. The nicest thing about this is how HONEST Jonathan was and he paid for the windshield!

Old 03-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #5

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Garage
Went out today to install some new fog lights bulbs ~ easy right ~ WRONG!!! I had to remove the underbelly splash pan and then the front splash pan and had to removed plastic bolts in both front fender wells just see up under. And someone before me replaced all THREE push pins on the passenger side fender well with plastic screws: Man, these were hard to get out. I then went looking in my spare parts container and luckily I found some more of the exact push pins I'll need and throw the plastic screw ones away! Then I noticed, because this car is an R/T and has an SRT nose, NONE of the holes line up to hook the two together.... ran out of time but I had time to finish that. I also messed some more with the interior and tried to hook up speakers to the existing amp..... hmmm NO SOUND! Dang it ~ I don't know squat about stereo installations! Hope after they get the windshield installed I'll have some time to do some more researching!