Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > Engine & Performance
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 04-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #1

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Name: PI_greg
Default LineLok information
Any of you using a LineLok? If so, any pictures of the install. Information is appreciated...

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #2

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

No one?

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Old 04-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #3

Wildbee659
Newb

Name: Jaime
I have thought about it but I have not install one yet.

MODS: Arrington Power Trip package (phase 4 heads, 607 cam, 90mm TB) Arrington stage 1 intake, Kooks LT headers /w high flow cats, Corsa cat-back, Pro Torque 2800 converter, Paramount Performance Stage II Valve Body, Arrington CAI, Predator custom tune, 180 T-stat, BT catch can, Quaife LSD, DSS level 5 axles, Petty's Garage front strut tower brace, Speedlogix rear arched strut brace.
Wildbee659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #4

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

I bought a unit, but it doesn't have any specific install information for the Ram. So I was wondering if I just cut into the front brake line coming from the master cylinder like back in the day before anti-lok brakes or do I need to do something different? I easily power spin it so I'm quessing I can just cut the brake line to hold the front wheels.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #5

Wildbee659
Newb

Don't know what unit you are installing but I hope this will help. Its the installation instructions for the SLP Line Lock unit for a Charger. Maybe you can use it as a guide for your install. I'm just going to have UAR Performance install since its hard for me to do it from the wheelchair.
http://www.slponline.com/inst/D25000.pdf

MODS: Arrington Power Trip package (phase 4 heads, 607 cam, 90mm TB) Arrington stage 1 intake, Kooks LT headers /w high flow cats, Corsa cat-back, Pro Torque 2800 converter, Paramount Performance Stage II Valve Body, Arrington CAI, Predator custom tune, 180 T-stat, BT catch can, Quaife LSD, DSS level 5 axles, Petty's Garage front strut tower brace, Speedlogix rear arched strut brace.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #6

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Originally Posted by Wildbee659 View Post
Don't know what unit you are installing but I hope this will help. Its the installation instructions for the SLP Line Lock unit for a Charger. Maybe you can use it as a guide for your install. I'm just going to have UAR Performance install since its hard for me to do it from the wheelchair.
http://www.slponline.com/inst/D25000.pdf
Thanks, that's good information. I have the Hurst unit, but it physically looks very similar. Next time you come up to Arrington's shoot me a PM. I still try to do all my own work, I don't have any disabilities other than being old with a bad attitude.....

Old 04-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #7

Wildbee659
Newb

Glad it help some. I have a lot of Arrington's performance parts but they were install by Bobby at UAR Performance in Largo, FL. Arrignton has some great performance parts but they are a bit to far for me to drive to them. I did meet some of their employees in Orlando, FL, during the Mopar Shootout. They were very nice, and even gave me an "Arrington Performance" emblem and four large decals. However, if I ever make it up that way I'll PM you.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #8

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Jaime, cool and thanks for the info. And it goes without mention that you have a badass ride.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #9

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

I'm thinking of passing on this mod. Anyone interested in buying a Hurst Linelok?